Friday, December 26, 2008

I got a new camera from Santa this year! I begged my mommy to start a blog for me and here it is! Here is a picture of The Littlest Pet Shop set I got for Christmas... This is the gingerbread house my older sister and I made...
My grandma got to come from Utah for Christmas this year!
My grandpa came too, we watched Horton Hears a Who!
This is my new dog Chewee, he is very cute and fun, but sometimes he nips me!
I hope you like my new blog, I'll be taking lots of pictures so be sure to visit me!




4 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Ember and great blog! Hope you had a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to check in and see more!

    Love, Aunt Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ember, How fun to see your blog! WE like all your pictures and comments. We'll visit you often!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ember Loo, I love you. I love you my Ember Loo. I am so impressed, Maybe you can come to Utah and teach me how to post. Love Pattycake

    ReplyDelete